Un-Boxing Pakistan First Ever Mystery Box

Each one of us like surprises up to some extent but some of us are crazy about it. I am that kind of guy who always loves to receive boxes full of small cool stuff. Some time ago the trend of Mystery Boxes from ebay was at its full bloom, where people would pay to buy a box full of stuff about which they do not know anything. I truly wanted to buy one of those but their shipping charges to Pakistan were even more then the box price so I didn’t. Recently wandering over the internet I found out that a guy in Lahore was doing the same thing. He was offering 2 sorts of boxes for Rs 2500 and Rs 5000 with an additional Rs 200 delivery charges. I searched all over for his reviews and to find if anyone else was doing it too but couldn’t. I contacted him, talked to him for quite some time to get an idea about what he is going to send me but damn, he was very persistent to not to tell me anything about it. So what to do, yeah I decided to bet my Rs 2700 to buy a thing I do not know anything about. In two days he came to drop the box at my office and to collect the cash. Damn, the box was a fancy one, a shinny maroon gift box with a shinny lid. Yeah I had to take it initially to my office and also had to save it from the security personals to open it. Did it somehow and waited for the evening when I could get back home and see what is inside, suspense kills :D. 


On opening I could see a paper, a shirt and another rolled paper, I thought the first one would be the list of things but it was some magic seeds which have some messages engraved on them. I idea is to plant tem in the soil and it would grow out to revel the message written on it. (Haven’t planted them yet). The next thing I picked up was the shirt, I blue funky shirt (defiantly not my type) but of good material and a nice quote written on it. The next thing I saw was three packs of “Oye Hoye” potato chips of different flavors, (lays would have been better). Then I grabbed the thing which I must have picked on the first place, a personalized letter on an aged burned paper bonded with a string (felt like opening some treasure map) :p. I could see a lot of candies now in the box, 2 big packs of fruit bon’s and some packs of “3 in one coffee”. Then again Candies, the éclairs a pack of Fox’s (this person in enemy of my teeth ;p). A pack of wet wipes then, going to use them during my city travels. A bottle of pocket perfume, defiantly not original eternity but it smells nice. A beautiful ball point which I presume was a sample from some medical firm owing to the names on it. the next thing was three cans of imported “Rani” juice all in different flavors. A small pack of Pringles ( I would loved a big one of this) and then there was that small Eiffel tower which would look nice on my work table. There was a pack of digestive biscuits which I am defiantly not going to eat as I do not like the taste. A free car check up coupon which is of no use to me as I do not own a car :D. Some earbuds which I am using even now while writing this blog and a box of small wafer chocolate bars, yeah I am not going to share these too :D. Then the last thing was most beautiful of all, a coffee mug with a lid and a spoon. This was all in the box.
Now if I would start comparing the prices and all that if I had got the things of atleast the amout I payed for, I will not be buying it again. The things were defiantly of more price what I had payed for but some were of no use to me and some were not of my choice but the thrill the suspense the happiness I got from this box was the thing I was looking for and in Irfan Junejo’s words “Sare Paise Us Ka Hain”.

So would I recommend it? Yeah defiantly. I do not promise that if you would like the stuff or not, but you are defiantly going to love the suspense, the thrill of un-boxing, having a lot of stuff and sharing it with others.
Buy the Mystery Box


Stay tuned, and comment any suggestions you have.
 You Can Follow My Photos Over Here.
If you reached till this point, I deserve to ask a click on the follow tab too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raigani by Sohaib Mugheera Siddiqui

میری پی ایچ ڈی کہانی (پارٹ 3)

Air travel for the First Time